This cozy, water-resistant down coat will keep your little one warm and dry during the colder months, so he can spend more time playing outside. The hood and cuffs are designed with a soft elastic to provide a snug fit and keep out drafts on windy days, and the fleece-lined pockets will keep little hands warm. When a style change-up is in order, it's easily reversible to show off the printed side.
- Fully reversible for 2 different looks
- Water-resistant with an enviro-friendly finish
- Fleece-lined hand pockets on both sides
- Soft elastic inside hood and cuffs for a snug but comfy fit
- Reflective piping for safety
- Responsibly sourced duck down
Well made and warm coat, fits true to size.
At an amazing price! Can’t wait to use this next winter
Warm & cute. Size up if chubby!
Great fit for my skinny 3 year old (size 3). I can fit a light layer underneath on him and it keeps him warm even in -20 (Alberta, Canada). My 18 months old doesn’t fit in the size 2. He also fits the size 3 because he is so chubby. I can’t fit a sweater underneath it on him unless it’s a super thin one. But then the arms are too long. I’m hoping he will thin out! :)
This coat is great for a cold day in the midwest!